Website Terms & Conditions
DCH Scotland Ltd website terms & conditions
- You are wholly responsible for the use of the Website by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms.
- The Website is currently intended for those who access it from within the UK and who are 18 and over. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Website or the information thereon complies with or is appropriate for use in other places.
- To register with us you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
- You will not knowingly transmit any virus or other harmful matter to the Website. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up the Website or any part of it.
- No offer
- Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in our Website constitutes an offer to sell, or solicitation, or an offer to buy any financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such financial instruments.
- The Website
- The web site (www.lease2buycars.com) is operated by DCH Scotland Ltd T/A Lease2Buy Registered in Scotland No: SC233105. Registered Address: 13 High Street, Irvine, Ayrshire. KA12 0BA. (“DCH” “Lease2Buy” “we”, “us”, “our” refers to DCH Scotland Ltd).
- Please read the details set out below carefully before using this Website. By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and disclaimers (the “Terms”).
- All our products and services are subject to the terms and conditions and disclaimers of the applicable agreement governing their use.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the currency, accuracy, availability, completeness and correctness of the information contained on the Website, information is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and we do not give or make any representation or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. The use of the Website and the materials contained in it are entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise that you may suffer as a result of your use of the Website, including but not limited to computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or wrong-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthorised use of the system arising from “hacking” or otherwise or your reliance on the information contained on the Website.
- We do not represent or warrant that the Website will be available and meet your requirements, that there will be no delays, that access will be uninterrupted, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms or in the pages of the Website shall limit our liability for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence, or for fraud, or for any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Website may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. Any revised term shall take effect as at the date when the change is made to the Website. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access to or use of the Website will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Third Party Websites
- Links contained in the Website might lead to other websites not under our control, and we accept no liability for the content or availability of any linked site which is not operated by us or any link contained in a linked site not operated by us. Links on the Website are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and we do not necessarily endorse any pages linked to the Website. Accordingly, you should read the terms and conditions of those websites before using them and direct any questions or comments about the linked website’s contents to the relevant website provider.
- You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion. You are also not entitled to direct link (also known as “Hot Link”) any images or content without our prior written authorisation.
- Internet e-mail
- Messages sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception or loss or possible alteration. We are not responsible for any message lost, intercepted or altered by third parties and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by you to us or any message sent by us to you over the Internet.
- Trademarks and copyright
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the pages screens, information and material) included in the Website and all software and source codes connected with the Website is owned by or licensed to DCH Scotland Ltd unless otherwise noted.
- Our logos and all brands and products referred to or detailed in the Website are the trademarks of, or licensed to, DCH Scotland Ltd. No rights are granted in respect of any of the above trademarks. If you are in doubt whether an item is our trademark or that of any DCH Scotland Ltd business, please contact us for clarification.
- You may imprint, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from our Website for your personal information or when you use our products and services. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make such information or pages available to any other party or available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without our express prior written consent.
- Governing Law
The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.Our bad credit car finance is flexible and designed to get you on the road.
12 – Using Your Personal Information
Personal Data about our customers is an important part of our business and we shall only use your Personal Data for the following purposes and shall not keep such Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfil these purposes:
2.1 To help us to identify you when you contact us.
2.2 To help us to identify accounts, services and/or products which you could have from us or selected partners from time to time. We may do this by automatic means using a scoring system, which uses the Personal Data you have provided and/or any information we hold about you and Personal Data from third party agencies (including credit reference agencies).
2.3 To help us to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any accounts, services and products we have provided before, do provide now or will or may provide in the future.
2.4 To allow us to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information.
2.5 To help to prevent and detect fraud, loss or Money Laundering.
2.6 To allow us to contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us and selected partners unless you have previously asked us not to do so.
2.7 We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance and compliance.
2.8 We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
2.9 Assessing your affordability, searching credit references.
2.10 If you provide us with any bank account details or debit card number(s), either during your application or subsequently, we will keep the details of the accounts or card(s) and may use the details to take agreed payments in accordance with your instructions or the terms of your agreement.
2.11 Recover any debt you owe us.
2.12 Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
2.14 We may allow other people and organisations to use Personal Data we hold about you in the following circumstances:
2.15 If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us, about our customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
2.16 If we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
2.19 In connection with any transaction which we enter into with you:
2.20 We may carry out credit and fraud prevention checks with one or more licensed credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. We and they may keep a record of the search. Information held about you by these agencies may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. These records will also be taken into account in credit and fraud prevention checks. Information from your application and payment details of your account will be recorded with one or more of these agencies and may be shared with other organisations to help make credit decisions about you and members of your household with whom you are financially linked and for debt collection and fraud prevention. This includes those who have moved house and who have missed payments.
2.21 If you provide false or inaccurate information to us and we suspect fraud, we will record this and may share it with other people and organisations. We, and other credit organisations, may also use technology to detect and prevent fraud.
2.22 The Credit Reference Agency we use is, Experian Limited. Landmark House,
Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham. NG80 1ZZ
2.23Â We will use your personal information and information we obtain from other sources for dealing with your enquiries, administration and customer services considering and processing your application for our products and/or services, for marketing, for credit searches and to ensure that the content, services and advertising that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We may share your information with other potential lenders, insurers, service providers and agents for these purposes.